Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Journal # 3 Hostage Situation

I really don't know how it would feel to be held hostage, nor do I really know how I would react if I were held hostage. I'm hoping I would be able to remain calm, but like I said, I how no idea. Since I've been reading too many comic books lately, I'll describe the totally awesome story of why I would ever be kidnapped in the first place*:

My name isn't really Amy, my name is Agent 77. Why 77? Because I really like that number. My most recent mission came to me through a dream, you know, like Inception. Anyway, I received my mission and set out to complete my task. I can't say what that is, on account of security. I actually shouldn't have stated my name either, but it'll be okay. Like anyone would dare take on me after I relate this story. I headed out in my super special awesome spy car (may or may not look vaguely like the Batmobile), but I soon realised I was being tailed by a suspicious-looking black sedan. They ran me off the road, and when I was trying to get out of my car, they grabbed me and put me in the back of their vehicle. A short drive later I found out who my captors were. It was Agent 78 and Agent 79. I was completely taken by surprise. I asked them why they would kidnap me, and it turns out they were jealous of my higher position in the spy society. Needless to say, I totally wiped the floor with them using my awesome ninja fighting skills. I turned them in to my superiors and got a pay raise out of the experience. I visit them sometimes in prison just to rub it in that I completely beat them. That was the first and last time I was ever kidnapped.

*Note: these events are all completely made up. Or are they?

1 comment:

  1. This journal was very, lets say, intriguing. I really enjoyed the way the little story within it was written and I liked all of the descriptions. The journal was comical and action-filled at the same time. I really enjoyed your writing style!

    ReplyDelete